Thanks Roland!
Using the openblas thorn didn't work for me, but setting lapack and blas to BUILD did work to get rid of the lapack fortran warning I was getting. I also figured out what I was doing wrong with the GW150914 test. Maybe it would have run fine with that warning, but I'm glad everything seems to be working now in any case.
Next I will be trying to set it up on a different cluster, so I might be back with more questions soon if I get stuck on that one too.
Thanks again, Rhiannon.
________________________________ From: Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu Sent: 23 August 2024 18:19 To: Rhiannon Silva SilvaRL@cardiff.ac.uk Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] ET build warning about libgfortran and liblapack (again)
External email to Cardiff University - Take care when replying/opening attachments or links. Nid ebost mewnol o Brifysgol Caerdydd yw hwn - Cymerwch ofal wrth ateb/agor atodiadau neu ddolenni.