Hello Taiki Makino,
Sorry for the late response.
-> CCTKi_SetParameter: Error at line 41 in parameter file /data/usr/sim_Result/test_BNS_GW6/output-0000/test_BNS_GW.par while activating thorns
"While activating thorns" means that you are trying to activate a thorn that has not been compiled into your executable. There is probably extra information in the *.out file but it may well be hard to find and mixed up with other output.
If you cannot find exactly which thorn it is complaining about, please attchach the *.out and *.err log files to an email to this list. In this case the thornlist used would also be helpful.
I compared the parameters of Multipole in my par file with those of the example file: https://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bhns/bhns_gw230529.par
However, I could not find any significant difference.
The difference may be in your thornlist. Since you are trying to evovle a BNS example, are you maybe trying to use NSTracker? That one is not part of the ET and requires an extra stanza in the thornlist. Please take a look at the BNS gallery example
https://www.einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html
and the thornlist
https://www.einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/bns.th
in there.
In addition, I also previously encountered same errors related to activating Trigger and TerminationTrigger and dealt with these by commenting out. But I’m not sure why these errors occurred.
If you still have the error messages around, then showing those would help a lot trying to diagnose what is going wrong. Otherwise it will be mostly guesswork.
I have attached my .par file to this email. I would appreciate any advice.
My guess would be that this is also related to missing thorns in the thornlist, but I am really just blindly guessing.
Yours, Roland