----- Original message -----
Hi, all,
In git version of Carpet, I have restart problem from check point files. When I restart the simulation, the code is crashed and I receive the following errors:
[takami-laptop:12229] *** Process received signal *** [takami-laptop:12229] Signal: Segmentation fault (11) [takami-laptop:12229] Signal code: Address not mapped (1) [takami-laptop:12229] Failing at address: 0x4c0 [takami-laptop:12229] [ 0] /lib/libpthread.so.0(+0xf8f0) [0x7ff7ea8588f0]
The problem is related with the parameter 'adm_bssn::bound = "radiative"' in BSSN_MoL, because if we use 'adm_bssn::bound = "newrad"', I can restart the simulation without any error.
Can you get a backtrace?
When I use old Carpet, IOASCII, IOBasic, IOUtil (I don't know the version, because I got them created by Formaline thorn in old my simulation),
You could try using git bisect to locate the commit which caused the problem. You would have to guess an old version which still worked.
I don't have any error even if I use "radiative" parameter.
-- ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // // NAME : Kentaro Takami // E-MAIL : kentaro.takami@aei.mpg.de // ADDRESS : Max-Planck-Institute for Gravitational Physics // Albert-Einstein-Institute // Am Muhlenberg 1 // 14476 Golm // Germany. // ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users