Dear ET Users,
I'm a beginner attempting to follow the Jupyter tutorial for new users. I have been able to successfully run the helloworld.par and tov_ET.par files with procs set to 1 but I'm having issues when I try to use multiple processors on my laptop. I initially got this error https://imgur.com/a/cuLLp79 saying "mpirun: not found", following which I installed Open MPI on my system. The error persisted, so I removed Open MPI and installed mpich instead. This seemingly fixed the issue, but I received another error https://imgur.com/gdXSqCj saying "CACTUS_NUM_PROCS is set to 4 but there are 1 MPI processes"
I found one https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=users@einsteintoolkit.org&q=subject:%22%5C%5BUsers%5C%5D+problem+on+running+bbh+expample%22&o=newest&f=1 or two https://www.mail-archive.com/users@einsteintoolkit.org/msg01591.html previous queries regarding this exact error, but the suggestions have not worked for me so far. Having never worked with MPI before, I am not sure what else I should try.
I'd be grateful for a few words of advice on this issue from anyone in the community. Thank you in advance for your time.
Regards, Praveer Krishna