Hi. I checked out the einstein toolkit new and installed from scratch an hour ago.
Im getting....
+ echo 'OpenSSL: Configuring...' OpenSSL: Configuring... + cd openssl-1.0.0d + ./config --prefix=/Users/shawley/Cactus/configs/etk/scratch/external/OpenSSL Operating system: i686-apple-darwinDarwin Kernel Version 10.7.4: Mon Apr 18 21:24:17 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1504.14.12~3/RELEASE_X86_64 WARNING! If you wish to build 64-bit library, then you have to invoke './Configure darwin64-x86_64-cc' *manually*. You have about 5 seconds to press Ctrl-C to abort. Configuring for darwin-i386-cc Configuring for darwin-i386-cc
I want 64 bit. I read the ticket https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/339
So I tried setting OPENSSL_DIR = /usr in my options file, but it seems to have no effect. My options file is attached.
I then read ticket https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/342 but I'm not sure how to apply the patch. Plus I imagine the patch has already been applied in today's version of ETK.
What is the current way of dealing with this? Thanks, Scott
-- Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D. Asst. Prof. of Physics Chemistry & Physics Dept Office: Hitch 100D Belmont University Tel: +1-615-460-6206 Nashville, TN 37212 USA Fax: +1-615-460-5458 PGP Key at http://sks-keyservers.net