Hello Cactus users,
I am new to Einstein Toolkit. I want to write a simple parameter file, according to my understanding of Thorn. When I use the Thorn in EinsteinAnalysis, I encountered a warning (Level 1) and CarpetIOBasic can't output normally.
I couldn't find the reason for the warning, because the warning message is brief.
------------------------ par file ----------------------- ###################################### # Flesh parameters ###################################### Cactus::terminate = "iteration" Cactus::cctk_itlast = 0
###################################### # Coordinate ###################################### ActiveThorns = "Carpet CarpetLib CoordBase CartGrid3D"
Carpet::domain_from_coordbase = yes CartGrid3D::type = "coordbase" CartGrid3D::domain = "full"
CoordBase::domainsize = "minmax"
CoordBase::xmin = -20.0 CoordBase::ymin = -20.0 CoordBase::zmin = -20.0 CoordBase::xmax = +20.0 CoordBase::ymax = +20.0 CoordBase::zmax = +20.0 CoordBase::dx = 1 CoordBase::dy = 1 CoordBase::dz = 1
driver::ghost_size = 3 ###################################### # Boundary ###################################### ActiveThorns = "boundary symbase"
CoordBase::boundary_size_x_lower = 3 CoordBase::boundary_size_y_lower = 3 CoordBase::boundary_size_z_lower = 3 CoordBase::boundary_size_x_upper = 3 CoordBase::boundary_size_y_upper = 3 CoordBase::boundary_size_z_upper = 3
###################################### # Initial Condition ###################################### ActiveThorns = "ADMBase"
ADMBase::initial_data = "Cartesian Minkowski" ADMBase::initial_lapse = "one" ADMBase::initial_shift = "zero" ADMBase::initial_dtlapse = "zero" ADMBase::initial_dtshift = "zero"
###################################### # Analysis ###################################### ActiveThorns = "ADMMass StaticConformal SpaceMask ADMMacros" ADMMass::ADMMass_surface_distance[0] = 12
###################################### # IO ###################################### ActiveThorns = "IOUtil CarpetIOBasic CarpetReduce CarpetIOASCII CarpetIOHDF5 CarpetIOScalar"
IO::out_dir = $parfile IO::out_every = 1
IOBasic::outInfo_vars = "ADMMass::ADMMass_box"
------------------------ Warning -------------------- WARNING[L1,P0] (CarpetIOBasic): Cannot output variable "ADMMASS::ADMMass_box_x_max" because it has no storage
I also want to know the difference between output-0000 and output-0000-active in simulation directory.
Thanks, Yu Liu --------------------------- Yu Liu PhD Student School of Physics Huazhong University of Science and Technology