Not sure how your machine is configured, exactly. Are you building and running with simfactory?
--Steve
On 08/29/2018 07:26 AM, Hamilton, Maria wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to get ET up and running on BigGreen, an OpenHPC cluster, Slurm as workload manager.
http://biggreen.marshall.edu/ganglia/?r=2hr&cs=&ce=&m=load_one&a...
It compiled fine with mpich, using the configuration file provided within Cactus for CentOS 7.
However, when running, I have problems with the shared libraries: liblapack.so.3, libhdfhl_fortran.so.8.
I could export the library paths when I find where they are, but I was wondering if there is a simpler work around this. What do I need to do in order to be able to work with static libraries?
thanks,
Maria
/Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton/ /Department of Physics/ /Marshall University/ /S257 Science Building/ /Huntington, WV, 25755/ /Phone: (304)696-2754/
/Dr. Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton/ /Department of Physics/ /Marshall University/ /S257 Science Building/ /Huntington, WV, 25755/ /Phone: (304)696-2754/
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users