Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and the conference id is 118682#.
My agenda will contain:
- The CCE thorns moved into the dev-version of the ET A test thornlist is in manifest (CCE.th). It's not in the main thornlist mainly because I couldn't test it because servers are currently down (server move) - Are there new issues with hg carpet? - Are there new issues with python simfactory? - The fall workshop needs an announcement: we need to pick one, at maximum two topics for the ET session. - The spring workshop needs some planning to be able to at least get an idea of what to get money for, mainly: - Which topic? - What is target group? - How many people? - Whom to invite for talks/lectures? - The ET paper saw some progress. I now handle this by direct emails to section writers, but please comment if you like within the meeting.
Frank Loeffler