Hello everyone,
I am trying to simulating an isolate rotating mag neutron star. I used Lorene to produce an initial data. However, when I tring to use Meudon_Mag_NS import the initial data, I encount a trouble.
The "bbig.par" file in "par" folder of Meudon_Mag_NS does not work, the err message is :
```
Coordinate polar radius a3 = 9.5691471042209 km Axis ratio a2/a1 = 1.0000000000000 a3/a1 = 0.9864200902433
Baryon mass : 1.4000000005901 M_sol Gravitational mass : 1.2922339017494 M_sol
Uniformly rotating star ----------------------- Omega : 0.0000000000000 rad/s f : 0.0000000000000 Hz Rotation period : inf ms Central N^phi : 0.0000000000000 Error on the virial identity GRV2 : -------------------------------------------------------------------------- mpirun noticed that process rank 1 with PID 15482 on node chaoge-MS-7A72 exited on signal 11 (Segmentation fault).
```
The error is so 'suddenly' that I have no idea to debug it..
Is there any Documents of Meudon_Mag_NS ?
---
By the way, I have also tried arrangements/EinsteinEvolve/GRHydro_InitData/par/MagTOVstar.par . When I change Cactus::terminate to "never", I found it will crash at "Time 9~10". The error message says Bvec became Nan.
Thanks to all of you ~