Hello,
I believe I may have found the issue. I'm just waiting for the Cluster admins to perform the required actions. I've provided a link to what I've found in case this helps others as well. https://www.pgroup.com/userforum/viewtopic.php?t=5779&start=0&postda...
Once I receive an update from the admins, I'll update this ticket.
Thanks,
Chris
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 2:46 PM Christopher Ramirez c.ramirez01@gmail.com wrote:
Awesome, thanks!
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 2:10 PM Haas, Roland <rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello Chris,
Roland pointed out that I may be using an incorrect flag to include the c++11 standards so I'll review that as well. I also attached my config
file
in case that helps.
You should be able to make it work by adding the option I provided to CXXFLAGS:
CXXFLAGS = -std=c++11
though you will probably have to add something like:
CFLAGS = -D_GNU_SOURCE CXXFLAGS = -D_GNU_SOURCE -std=c++11
b/c some of the features that Cactus needs go beyond the strict standard and are part of POSIX (2008 I think), and _GNU_SOURCE just gives you all of it (for glibc / libstdc++).
I believe the configure script will tell you exactly what is needed if you run without -D_GNU_SOURCE once.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .