Hello Sinan,
As I am trying to cross-verify the reference results and my results, I have a problem accessing public data in LORENE on this website (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lorene.obspm.fr/data/binNS.html__;!!DZ3f... ). It shows the error "FTP URLs are disabled". Could you help me with this, please? Thank you!
You will need to install a ftp client to access LORENE's initial data files (support for the ftp (file transfer protocol) protocol has been removed from modern browsers).
Wikipedia contains a list of ftp clients:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_FTP_client_software
for different operating systems. An easy to use (since it has a GUI) one may be FileZilla
https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
For Windows you can also try WinSCP
https://winscp.net/eng/index.php
which I have used myself for SCP based access but which also supports FTP.
For Linux your distributions package manager will have a number of ftp clients available eg. for Ubuntu (where I myself use lftp but it is command line only)
https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=noble%C2%A7ion=all&arch=any&...
For the gallery example
http://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html
the Einstein Toolkit website provides a direct download for the file
G2_I12vs12_D4R33T21_45km.resu.xz
at
http://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/G2_I12vs12_D4R33T21_45km.resu.xz
Yours, Roland