Eloisa
I put the test case output for the CT_MultiLevel thorn on Zwicky on 2 processes into a tarball here: < https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4t5SPjhOSSYWM3QkF5Ry04dTg/view?usp=sharin...
.
The summary log has these lines: CT_MultiLevel: boostedpuncture Failure: 42 files compared, 30 differ, 16 differ significantly CT_MultiLevel: constraints_spherical Success: 40 files compared, 40 differ in the last digits CT_MultiLevel: poisson Success: 32 files compared, 25 differ in the last digits
-erik
On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 4:59 AM, Eloisa Bentivegna < eloisa.bentivegna@ct.infn.it> wrote:
On 02/12/15 22:03, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Eloisa
I ran these tests on these machines. The results are displayed at <
https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkit...
. Please ignore all results that have "Calpha" or "Cbeta" prefixes; "Crelease" results are for the release branch, while the master branch has no prefix.
I did not look at the results yet. I submitted the runs, which then upload their results automatically.
Thanks, Erik!
In some cases, there seems to be a difference in how gridfunctions are prolongated. Could I ask you to send me one of the output files obtained on zwicky, say admbase-curv.d.asc?
Thanks, Eloisa