Hello Everyone, I am new to ETK. I am working on my high school research project trying to run the simulation of BNS merger on amarel supercomputer from my local university.
Could you please help me to start my simulation on SLURM. I have followed the ETK gallery example for BNS simulation steps 1-5. But I am not able to proceed to successfully create a machine to run the simulation.
I run the following steps /home/sb1554/BNS/simfactory/bin/sim create bns --parfile /home/sb1554/BNS/bns.par --machine slurmbns
srun bns.sh -o slurm.bns.%N.%j.out
and got the error:
**** An error occurred in MPI_Init_thread*** on a NULL communicator*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (processes in this communicator will now abort,*** and potentially your MPI job)*
I am attaching my machine, submit script, run script, log files.
I would appreciate any pointers from you. Or if you could point me to the right person.
I was trying to post this on EKT forum, but need one credit to post.
Thank you, Maya