On 5 Jun 2017, at 15:10, Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Einstein Toolkit community
By coincidence, a number of the regular telecon participants cannot attend today. We are therefore cancelling today's call, and will resume next week as usual.
Hi,
I think we should try to make some progress with the release. The last written statement I can find is that the release would be postponed into June due to the people preparing the release having insufficient time. Do we have a more concrete plan at the moment? A good first step would probably be to update the Release Details https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Release_Details page for the upcoming release.
We have failing tests which we have agreed should be fixed before the release happens - that is probably the largest blocking issue. It would probably be good to prioritise these over other ticket-related activities, especially for the people familiar with the relevant codes (GRHydro and SphericalHarmonicReconGen, I think).