Stephen
You can use Cactus and run simulations without using VisIt; VisIt is only required for 3D visualisation. So you may already be done.
The error message you see means very likely that the "cmake" package has not been installed. If you are using the MacPorts system, then the command "sudo port install cmake" should do the trick.
If this helps indeed, please let us know, so that we can update the wiki; you could also update the wiki yourself.
-erik
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Sheler, Stephen Andrew sheler1@live.marshall.edu wrote:
Hello, I am an undergraduate student at Marshall University doing research with Dr. Maria Babiuc-Hamilton. I encountered a problem while configuring Mac OS X for Cactus. I followed the instructions on http://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ConfiguringMacOSX exactly and everything worked fine until I tried to install the Visit Carpet plugin. This error showed up: ./install:line10: cmake:command not found. Could you please help me with this? Thank you -Stephen Sheler _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users