At least for my (newish) version of the Intel compilers, the flag "-fopenmp" is equivalent to "-openmp". Might want to try that instead.
-Zach
On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.eduwrote:
Yes. I hate intel for making their flag "-openmp".
Cheers, Steve
On 12/10/2013 10:33 AM, Yosef Zlochower wrote:
Hi,
Every now and then I rediscover a bug that I make when I useone of the simfactory option files as a starting point for our local cluster. Since our local cluster is similar to Lonestar, I start from one of the Lonestar configuration
Howerver, the option " CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS = -openmp" Leads to failed compiles because cpp -openmp BLAH causes the output of cpp to go to a file called penmp rather than stdout. I just wonder if other people were bitten by this.
On Noether, this caused the compile of GSL to fail (btw, only GSL, the rest of ET compiled fine).
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users