Hi Roland,
thanks for your help!
Cheers, Giuseppe
________________________________ From: Roland Haas Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 15:09 To: Ficarra, Giuseppe Cc: Einstein Toolkit Users Subject: Re: [Users] time grid function location
Hello Giuseppe,
time is accessible trough the variable "cctk_time" defined by Cactus. You need to have "DECLARE_CCTK_ARGUMENTS" in your code but nothing else is required.
Plesae see:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/usersguide/UsersGuide.html#x1-97000C1.6.2
for further details on which variables are defined by DECLARE_CCTK_ARGUMENTS and CCTK_ARGUMENTS.
Yours, Roland
Dear all,
I am trying to implement a Fortran routine in the Einstein Toolkit that computes a function at every timestep in the evolution. In order to do this I need to pass the time grid function to this routine but I was unable to locate in which thorn this is defined. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Best regards, Giuseppe
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .