Dear Leo, I really appreciate your help, it does work! Thank you. Yours sincerely, Jimmy
----- 原始邮件 ----- 发件人: "Leonardo Rosa Werneck" wernecklr@gmail.com 收件人: "beki-cat" beki-cat@sjtu.edu.cn 抄送: "users" users@einsteintoolkit.org 发送时间: 星期五, 2023年 3 月 31日 上午 1:06:15 主题: Re: [Users] An error occurred in make Lorene/Codes/Bin_star
Hi Jimmy,
Interesting. I've had issues in the past where the fortran library has been miscompiled. Could you try running this:
cd <Lorene> export HOME_LORENE=`pwd` make fortran cd Codes/Bin_star make
If it still doesn't work, could you then try:
cd <Lorene> export HOME_LORENE=`pwd` make uninstall make fortran make export [-j[n]] (optional arguments to compile using n processes) make cpp [-j[n]] (optional arguments to compile using n processes) cd Codes/Bin_star make
Hope this helps!
Cheers, Leo
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 9:14 AM 白济民 beki-cat@sjtu.edu.cn wrote:
Dear L. R. Werneck, Yes, I have run make at Lorene's home directory successfully. And then I tried typing make in the directory Lorene/Codes/Bin_star but the error message pops out. I have uploaded the local_settings file. I compile it on the Pi 2.0 cluster at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Here are the modules I load while compiling:
module purge module load intel module load gcc/11.2.0 module load fftw/3.3.8-gcc-11.2.0 module load pgplot/5.2.2-gcc-4.8.5 module load netlib-lapack/3.9.1-gcc-9.3.0 module load gsl/2.5-gcc-8.3.0 module load miniconda3 source activate sim
Best, Jimmy
----- 原始邮件 ----- 发件人: "Leonardo Rosa Werneck" wernecklr@gmail.com 收件人: "users" users@einsteintoolkit.org 发送时间: 星期四, 2023年 3 月 30日 下午 10:41:58 主题: Re: [Users] An error occurred in make Lorene/Codes/Bin_star
Dear Jimmy,
Have the Lorene libraries been compiled (i.e., running make at Lorene’s home directory) before going in Lorene/Codes/Bin_star and running make?
Could you please share the contents of your local_settings?
Best, Leo
Leonardo R. Werneck, Ph.D. Postdoctoral researcher Office EP 314 | Department of Physics | University of Idaho 875 Perimeter Dr. MS 0903 Moscow, ID 83844-0903, USA [ mailto:leonardo@uidaho.edu | leonardo@uidaho.edu ] [ https://leowerneck.github.io/ | https://leowerneck.github.io ]
On Mar 24, 2023, at 10:00 AM, users-request@einsteintoolkit.org wrote:
An error occurred in make Lorene/Codes/Bin_star
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users