Hey Luca,
The easiest workaround to build your library might be to replace the Lorene.tar.gz with your own Lorene source directory. If this works you could probably introduce the arguments into the Lorene.sh script to do this automatically and make it more permanent and less hackish. If you really want to see the local_settings, you could add a line after
cat > local_settings <<EOFCXX = ${CXX} CXXFLAGS = ${CXXFLAGS} ${CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS} CXXFLAGS_G = ${CXXFLAGS} F77 = ${F77} F77FLAGS = ${F77FLAGS} ${FIXEDF77FLAGS} F77FLAGS_G = ${F77FLAGS} ${FIXEDF77FLAGS} INC = -I$(HOME_LORENE)/C++/Include -I$(HOME_LORENE)/C++/Include_extra $(addprefix -I,${GSL_INC_DIRS}) RANLIB = ${RANLIB} # We don't need dependencies since we always build from scratch #MAKEDEPEND = ${CXX_DEPEND} $(INC) $< ${CXX_DEPEND_OUT} && mv $@ $(df).d MAKEDEPEND = : > $(df).d DEPDIR = .deps FFT_DIR = FFT991 LIB_CXX = ${LIBS} LIB_LAPACK = ${LAPACK_LIBS} ${BLAS_LIBS} LIB_PGPLOT = LIB_GSL = ${GSL_LIBS} DONTBUILDDEBUGLIB = yes EOF
such as :
copy local_settings ~/local_settings_autogenerated
and then you should be able to read it at your leisure.
Hope that helps.
Aaryn Tonita