Cactus-built seems to work. Thanks!
Cheers, Steve
On 02/27/2013 10:12 AM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Steve
What version of hwloc do you have installed?
You could let Cactus build the built-in version, which is 1.6.1.
-erik
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu mailto:sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
I'm obviously doing something wrong. What is it? I have hwloc and hwloc-devel installed. I see no messages about missing headers. COMPILING /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/CactusBase/IOUtil/src/AdvertisedFiles.c /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc: In member function ‘void {anonymous}::node_topology_info_t::load(hwloc_topology* const&, const {anonymous}::mpi_host_mapping_t&)’: /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:460:59: error: ‘HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE_DATA’ was not declared in this scope /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:460:79: error: ‘hwloc_get_cache_type_depth’ was not declared in this scope /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:469:20: error: ‘const struct hwloc_obj_attr_u::hwloc_cache_attr_s’ has no member named ‘type’ /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:469:28: error: ‘HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE_UNIFIED’ was not declared in this scope /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:470:20: error: ‘const struct hwloc_obj_attr_u::hwloc_cache_attr_s’ has no member named ‘type’ /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:471:20: error: ‘const struct hwloc_obj_attr_u::hwloc_cache_attr_s’ has no member named ‘type’ /home/sbrandt/workspace/funwave2/Cactus/arrangements/ExternalLibraries/hwloc/src/system_topology.cc:471:28: error: ‘HWLOC_OBJ_CACHE_INSTRUCTION’ was not declared in this scope make[3]: *** [system_topology.cc.o] Error 1 Cheers, Steve _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org <mailto:Users@einsteintoolkit.org> http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users-- Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu mailto:schnetter@cct.lsu.edu> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/