On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
LSUThorns about to be moved to bitbucket: licenses seem to be only holdup, but status from Barry unknown.
Sorry I wasn't able to make today's call. The repositories are ready to be moved, I just need to push them to BitBucket. There were no objections since I asked on the ticket (1803) a couple of weeks ago, so I will go ahead and push them today.
AEIThorns:
ADMMass -> EinsteinAnalysis Trigger -> CactusUtils, change to LGPL, ok'ed by all authors (knarf, rhaas, schnetter) SystemStatistics -> CactusUtils, change to LGPL, ok'ed by schnetter, need ok: barry, ianhin Ian: please ask AEILocalInterp: Numerical (GPL, and stays GPL) PunctureTracker: EinsteinAnalysis, change to LGPL, ok'ed by diener, schnetter, rhaas, need ok: ianhin, koppitz, reisswig Peter: please ask
As far as I am concerned, I'm fine with any thorns I have contributed to being switched to LGPL.
Barry