Hello Zekun Xu,
it is missing one of the files
arrangements/ExternalLibraries/OpenSSL/interface.ccl arrangements/ExternalLibraries/OpenSSL/params.ccl arrangements/ExternalLibraries/OpenSSL/schedule.ccl
This usually means that there was an error when you tried to download the Eisntein Toolkit with GetComponents.
Can you check which files are present in the directory arrangements/ExternalLibraries/OpenSSL, please? To do so, please provide the output of "ls -a arrangements/ExternalLibraries/OpenSSL/" (which includes all "hidden" files in the output)
Also please check that you have a working copy of subversion installed ("sudo apt-get install subversion" installs it) by doing:
svn info https://svn.cactuscode.org/projects/ExternalLibraries/OpenSSL
and providing the output.
Just in case, please make sure you have installed all the packages listed on:
https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTut...
Finally, you can try and see if downloading the code once more fixes the issue.
To do so, please first remove your existing copy of the Einstein Toolkit:
rm -r Cactus/
and then download it once more, this time saving GetComponents' output in files:
./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_02/einsteintoolki... 2>GetComponents-parallel.err >GetComponents-parallel.out
which creates a file GetComponents-parallel.err with all error output and GetComponents-parallel.out with regular output in the same directory GetComponents is in. Please include those two files in case things still do not work even with the fresh copy.
You can also (and I do recommend trying this) see if
./GetComponents https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_02/einsteintoolki... 2>GetComponents-serial.err >GetComponents-serial.out
lets you download a copy of the Einstein Toolkit that works. In here I have removed the --parallel option so that GetComponents will download everything serially rather than attempting to download multiple components in parallel. Please also include the files GetComponents-serial.out and GetComponents-serial.err in your email.
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
I'm using the Ubuntu subsystem of Win10 and something is wrong during the step: ./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j2' --thornlist ../einsteintoolkit.th The error is showed in the picture:
I'm a beginner of Ubuntu, so I will appreciate it if make your advice simple.
Thanks in advance. -Zekun Xu