On 27 Jan 2014, at 19:19, Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu wrote:
using intel 14 compiler:
- no one has yet successfully compiled the code with it or run a
simulation with it
I successfully built with
icc (ICC) 14.0.0 20130728
on Datura and committed the optionlist to simfactory a few months ago. It is in simfactory/mdb/optionlists/datura-intel14.cfg. Since you also need to use mpirun compiled with Intel 14, you also need a new runscript, which I have just committed. The test results for the full ET thornlist are:
2 processes:
Tests failed:
waveinterp-2p (from CarpetInterp) refluxing-delayed (from Refluxing) refluxing-delayed-sources (from Refluxing) regression_test (from SphericalHarmonicRecon)
1 process:
Tests failed:
waveinterp-1p (from CarpetInterp) refluxing-delayed (from Refluxing) refluxing-delayed-sources (from Refluxing) regression_test (from SphericalHarmonicRecon)
The waveinterp tests are failing on all machines anyway, due to an unknown problem in init_3_timelevels. The other tests pass.
I don't think I needed to do anything special to get Intel 14 to work. What problems did other people encounter?