Dear Eloisa and others,
What I have is information about the 4d metric along an axis (say the z axis). As far as I recall correctly, this is a Kerr black hole without any scalar field but I may be wrong about that.
Thanks, Maitraya.
On Jan 16, 2017 23:30, users-request@einsteintoolkit.org wrote:
Send Users mailing list submissions to users@einsteintoolkit.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to users-request@einsteintoolkit.org
You can reach the person managing the list at users-owner@einsteintoolkit.org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Users digest..."
Today's Topics:
- No Einstein Toolkit Meeting (Frank Loeffler)
- Re: Event horizon finder for 1d data (Ian Hinder)
- Re: Event horizon finder for 1d data (Eloisa Bentivegna)
Message: 1 Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 07:25:49 -0600 From: Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu Subject: [Users] No Einstein Toolkit Meeting To: users@einsteintoolkit.org Message-ID: 20170116132548.GA3564@topf.wg Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Hi,
There will *not* be an Einstein Toolkit meeting today.
The next meeting will be on Mon Jan 23th, 2017, at the usual time: 9:30am US central time).
Frank Loeffler