Hello, Yes, options is better and works. The Thornlist is also updated. Thank you, Jose
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 14 Mar 2012, at 23:41, Erik Schnetter wrote:
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira jafiestas@lbl.gov
wrote:
Hello,
I wrote the mail too fast (or my google account tried to correct my
text :(.
I sent binary.th but will try THORNLIST. Thanks.
By using hopper_intel.cfg I realized I need to give it the whole path,
so:
gmake grbinary-config CACTUS_CONFIG_FILES='/global/homes/f/fiestas/Cactus/hopper-intel.cfg' thornlist='grbinary.th'
otherwise it will not find it.
This:
gmake grbinary-config CACTUS_CONFIG_FILES='hopper-intel.cfg' thornlist='grbinary.th'
does not work.
Is it normal?
Yes, this is to be expected.
Why is this? Surely if I use
gmake grbinary-config options='hopper-intel.cfg' THORNLIST='grbinary.th'
it will find the optionlist from the current directory. I'm not familiar with CACTUS_CONFIG_FILES, but shouldn't it behave in the same way?
-- Ian Hinder http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder