Hello Hee Il,
I have encountered a bug in using HydroBase::temperature_evolution_method. If it is given explicitly by taking its default value "GRHydro", my runs crashed while reading a Lorene data. But if it's not given in the parameter file, it run smoothly but the results are the same with the case of taking "none".
The default value for HydroBase::temperature_evolution_method is "none" (see http://einsteintoolkit.org/thornguide/EinsteinBase/HydroBase/documentation.h...) so not setting it explicitly is identical to setting it to "none".
I found this bug when I was testing Hybrid EOS. I've tried to realize pure Polytrope (or Ideal_Fluid) by using the piecewise Hybrid EOS interface. But the results are showing around 10% more variations in rhomax compared to the pure Polytrope/Ideal_Fluid cases.
Can you provide the full log output (and ideally a parfile to reproduce the issue) for stdout and stderr as well as any backtract.X.txt files created?
If it crashes with a SEGFAULT or similar that would indeed be a bug. Note that most of the LORENE data has been used with equations of state that do not use temperature (usually tabulated ones only) so if you are using one of LORENE's sample data sets and set this parameter then even if the code apparently succeeds the evolution may not be correct or what you expect.
Yours, Roland