Hello,
Is there a tested configuration for anvil?
I compiled it one last weekend and ran the tests with the master branch. I found a few failures in the MPI runs, and the test suite does not complete even with a walltime of 6 hours.
I am attaching the output.
Best, Gabriele
On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 7:36 AM Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Present: Steve, Peter, Sam, Zach, Leo
Release Gallery Examples - TOV is Peter - BBH is Steve - Roland might have students for the other three? Tests - Need to be run - Clusters: Stampede2 isn't listed, and Delta and Anvil are added. - Release name: Lise Meitner https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lise_Meitner - Autogenerated codes need to be regenerated, Leo will do it
Mailing list moderation - Remind Roland to send Peter the password
Unanswered question on the mailing list - Need answer for Enzo. Roland was going to answer? - Ticket 2749: Leo says he fixed it. - Ticket 2647: One of Zach's students is looking at that in Grail (sp) - Ticket 2609: Steve thinks he approved PR for Roland
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users