I am working on a kranc file and am getting output errors when I do make. I would like to know if there are any options to turn on more verbose output so I can better see where the problem is arising and hopefully fix them. Currently the make runs as follows:
ComerMacProRetina:m comerduncan$ make BrillAnalytic.out \rm -rf BrillAnalytic.out ./runmath.sh BrillAnalytic.m Using Kranc installation at ../../../repos/Kranc/Bin/.. Mathematica 10.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) Copyright 1988-2014 Wolfram Research, Inc.
$RecursionLimit::reclim: Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded.
$RecursionLimit::reclim: Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded.
$RecursionLimit::reclim: Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded.
General::stop: Further output of $RecursionLimit::reclim will be suppressed during this calculation. Creating thorn CT_AnalyticBrillWave Processing tensorial arguments Computing reflection symmetries Creating (component-based) Kranc thorn Processing arguments to CreateKrancThorn Verifying arguments Error: Invalid arguments: lookup[_Rule,_Symbol]
in CreateKrancThorn/ParameterDatabase make: *** [BrillAnalytic.out] Error 1
The recursion depth problem is worrisome as is the complaint about invalid arguments.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Comer