You can set up Doodle polls with time zones. Can you do that next time? This makes it easier for those of us living outside of CST.
-erik
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Scott Hawley scott.hawley@belmont.edu wrote:
How about we schedule the call using this Doodle I just madeŠ :-)
http://www.doodle.com/q2xqm722ifq98xkk
-Scott
On 4/16/12 7:36 AM, "Erik Schnetter" eschnetter@perimeterinstitute.ca wrote:
I am busy today from 14:00 EST on, which is 13:00 CST. I am much less constrained tomorrow.
-erik
On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Scott Hawley scott.hawley@belmont.edu wrote:
I teach at 9am central, possibly free at 10, and then am advising a student at 11 am central. I'll see if I can reschedule with her. Otherwise, what about 1pm central? Thanks
-- Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Physics Belmont University. 615-460-6206. Sent from my iPad
On Apr 15, 2012, at 8:01 PM, "Frank Loeffler" knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 08:51:49PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
I'm unfortunately busy at 10:00 EST (9:00 CST). I'm free before that, or right after the ET call. I'm busy again from 14:00 EST on.
Right after the ET call would work best for me (11am central, or whenever we might finish earlier).
Frank
-- Erik Schnetter eschnetter@perimeterinstitute.ca http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/ AIM: eschnett247, Skype: eschnett, Google Talk: schnetter@gmail.com