Hello,
I am trying to run the BNS simulation on the cluster at IISER Bhopal. Upon using 2 nodes (16x2 cores) my simulation stalled at this message:
*The environment variable CACTUS_NUM_PROCS is set to 32, but there are 1 MPI processes. This may indicate a severe problem with the MPI startup mechanism.*
*APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Aborted (signal 6)*
The command fed into the simfactory via jobscript is as follows:
*time mpirun /home2/mallick/ET/Cactus/simfactory/bin/sim create-submit nsns30 --basedir=/home2/mallick/simulations --procs=32 --ppn=16 --num-threads=1 --num-smt=1 --ppn-used=16 --parfile /home2/mallick/ET/Cactus/parfile/nsns_vlr_mass_diff.par --walltime=24:00:00*
I could not figure out the issue. I am also struggling with setting up the machine scripts as per the cluster, so I am not sure if that is somehow hampering the simulation.
Thanks in advance for helping me with this issue. I have attached the concerned scripts and outputs for reference.
Regards Shamim Haque Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Department of Physics IISER Bhopal ᐧ