Hi Konrad,
Thanks for your help.
I did explore the LORENE codes to generate BHNS initial data, but I am also stuck at the same point. It is indeed a good place to explore it out, since I am a newbie at ET, it is a little difficult for me to proceed. Nevertheless, I will look into it.
Thanks and regards Shamim Haque Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Department of Physics IISER Bhopal
ᐧ
On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 1:27 PM Konrad Topolski < k.topolski2@student.uw.edu.pl> wrote:
Hi Shamim
There is no official thorn for BH-NS initial data and I have not encountered any custom one, nor suitable parameter files. LORENE has a class for generating BH-NS initial data and I plan to play with it in the future (seems like an excellent exercise in thorn-writing), but it is not packed-up as a thorn and incorporated into the Einstein Toolkit.
Here's the LORENE class: https://lorene.obspm.fr/Refguide/classLorene_1_1Bin__bhns.html#details
A more informative response from the mailing list is here: http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2017-March/005352.html
Best regards Konrad
śr., 14 lip 2021 o 18:49 Shamim Haque shamims@iiserb.ac.in napisał(a):
Hello,
I am trying to simulate a black hole - neutron star merger. Can someone point me to an example parameter file for such kind of simulations?
Thanks and regards Shamim Haque Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Department of Physics IISER Bhopal _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users