Scott
I usually use just "-roe" to redirect both stdout and stderr. This should work. Sometimes I would like to redirect only stdout, but I think that's not actually possible.
-erik
On 2013-07-27, at 9:48 , Scott Hawley scott.hawley@belmont.edu wrote:
Has output redirection changed recently?
From my copy of the User's Guide:
" -r[o|e|oe|eo] or--redirect=[o|e|oe|eo] Redirects the standard output (`o') and/or standard error (`e') of each processor to a le. By default, the standard outputs from processors other than processor 0 are discarded "
Note that there is no space.
But when I use either "-roe" or "--redirect=oe" I get Usage errors, e.g.
/opt/local/bin/openmpirun -np 2 ./exe/cactus_bruiser --redirect=oe /Users/shawley/runs/cactus/bruiser/bruiser_test.par IN DIRECTORY: /Users/shawley/Cactus Usage: ./exe/cactus_bruiser [-h] [-O] [-o paramname] [-L n] [-W n] [-E n] [-r[o|e|oe|eo]] [--logdir <dir>] [-b <no|line|full>] [-S] [-T] [-t name] [--parameter-level <level>] [-v] <parameter_file_name>
openmpirun noticed that the job aborted, but has no info as to the process that caused that situation.
I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Scott
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users