Luca
There is a "rm -rf" statement near the end of the script that deletes Lorene's build directory ("cleaning up"). If you comment this out, you'll see the generated local_settings file in the directory Cactus/configs/.../scratch/build/LORENE.
-erik
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Luca Baiotti baiotti@ile.osaka-u.ac.jp wrote:
Hello.
Lorene is notoriously difficult to build (I mean, it is difficult to choose the appropriate local_settings to build it) and the thorn ExternalLibraries/LORENE is very helpful.
However, I need to compile some non-standard code into Lorene, so I cannot use ExternalLibraries/LORENE. (Or can I?)
So I need to compile Lorene by myself but I would like to use the settings determined by ExternalLibraries/LORENE. In ExternalLibraries/LORENE/LORENE.sh I found the lines:
cat > local_settings <<EOF CXX = ${CXX} CXXFLAGS = ${CXXFLAGS} ${CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS} CXXFLAGS_G = ${CXXFLAGS} F77 = ${F77} F77FLAGS = ${F77FLAGS} ${FIXEDF77FLAGS} F77FLAGS_G = ${F77FLAGS} ${FIXEDF77FLAGS} INC = -I$(HOME_LORENE)/C++/Include -I$(HOME_LORENE)/C++/Include_extra $(addprefix -I,${GSL_INC_DIRS}) RANLIB = ${RANLIB} # We don't need dependencies since we always build from scratch #MAKEDEPEND = ${CXX_DEPEND} $(INC) $< ${CXX_DEPEND_OUT} && mv $@ $(df).d MAKEDEPEND = : > $(df).d DEPDIR = .deps FFT_DIR = FFT991 LIB_CXX = ${LIBS} LIB_LAPACK = ${LAPACK_LIBS} ${BLAS_LIBS} LIB_PGPLOT = LIB_GSL = ${GSL_LIBS} DONTBUILDDEBUGLIB = yes EOF
but I could not make out directly the values of all the parameters. Is there a way to print out the local_settings file produced and used by ExternalLibraries/LORENE? Any help is welcome.
Cheers,
Luca _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users