Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and the conference id is 118682#.
I will host this week's call, so hopefully everything will go smoothly.
(Some) topics to discuss:
- Einstein Toolkit Workshop Please choose your preferred location at http://www.doodle.com/htit7iktgmw3fuwy Right now there is a 3;1 preference for RIT - getting Cactus to rebuild from scratch when cctk.h (and related files) change - patch policy: how to encourage patches rather than full tarballs (eg. the UIUC Carpet patches that I believe no one dared look at so far and https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/963) - MHD paper update?
Please feel free to add to this list (which is now slanted towards what I am currently interested in).
Roland Haas