Hello all,
I added "ask for a gallery example" as an optional requirement to the draft:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/How_to_Review_a_new_component#Optio...
Yours, Roland
Gabriele
This is an excellent idea.
My usual criteria would be:
- needs to have a "getting started" document
- needs to have example output that can be reproduced
A gallery example implies both.
-erik
On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 11:17 AM Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu wrote:
Hello all,
Since I am serving as release manager for the upcoming release and could not find this information collated in a single location I started to draft a reviewer's guide for contributions (slightly different from the how to review a patch guide https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/How_to_... that already existed):
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/How_to_...
Comments and contributions (you may have to send email first to have an account on the wiki created) would be very welcome.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://pgp.mit.edu__;!!DZ3fjg!5ShQVlCnpQncjV3BkI... . _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinf...