Jay
I'm not aware of a thorn that would support this. If there is one, please let me know.
Luckily, reflection symmetries are straightforward to implement since they are local. I'd be happy to assist.
-erik
On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 1:02 PM Jay Vijay Kalinani jayvijay.kalinani@phd.unipd.it wrote:
Dear all,
In the GRMHD code Spritz, we define the vector potential components as staggered grid-functions (defined on cell-edges) within interface.ccl in the following way:
#Avec_x(i,j+1/2,k+1/2) real Avec_x type = GF Timelevels=3 tags='tensortypealias="D" interpolator="matter" Prolongation="STAGGER011"' "x-component of the Vector Potential"
#Avec_y(i+1/2,j,k+1/2) real Avec_y type = GF Timelevels=3 tags='tensortypealias="D" interpolator="matter" Prolongation="STAGGER101"' "y-component of the Vector Potential"
#Avec_z(i+1/2,j+1/2,k) real Avec_z type = GF Timelevels=3 tags='tensortypealias="D" interpolator="matter" Prolongation="STAGGER110"' "z-component of the Vector Potential"
I was hoping to know if there is support provided within the Einstein Toolkit (maybe via the ReflectionSymmetry thorn) to use reflection symmetries (for example, along z=0 plane or even octant symmetry) for such aforementioned staggered variables.
Any suggestions or insights on this would be very helpful. Thank you very much in advance. Cheers, Jay
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users