On 07/29/2012 04:18 PM, Roland Haas wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello Yosef,
Thanks. If you are not ready to commit, can you send a diff between the working version and the current version?
They are up for review on the ET trac:
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/991
although, when looking at them, they should not cause any issues while running the generation code.
As soon as I get a "please apply" I'll commit the changes. The problem of course being that none of the maintainers knows anything about the PITTNullCode so there might be reluctance to review. Yosef, please feel free to review the patches and/or download them.
Yours, Roland
Are all of them there? I didn't see a patch for the SphericalHarmonicDecomp, Recomp codes?
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
iEYEARECAAYFAlAVmqQACgkQTiFSTN7SboXpCgCgyv7gA95OqiMKm0/5mRTymzN8 utkAn3kMCNX9V8x2YSN1oS6rpnXvE0if =FAs/ -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----