Luca
Try finding out which datatype this is. I suspect this may be about a complex number. If so, I don't know why this is suddenly an error -- as I mentioned before, the code to define the MPI datatype for a Cactus complex number didn't substantially change in the past years.
The corresponding code is in dist.cc in the routine pseudoinit. Maybe we should be using the Fortran complex datatype for this, but Fortran support is not necessarily enabled in MPI (and we don't need it otherwise). Maybe we also need to define our own MPI operators for complex types.
-erik
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Luca Baiotti baiotti@ile.osaka-u.ac.jp wrote:
On 28/5/11 1:38 PM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Luca Baiottibaiotti@ile.osaka-u.ac.jp wrote:
Hi Erik,
it seems to be Carpet or CarpetReduce:
Luca
Which MPI version is this? Is this a new MPI version? The corresponding code in Carpet hasn't changed in years, except for an added security check.
It is openmpi 1.4.1, in particular, on damiana:
openmpi/1.4.1-intel11.1.064
Luca