Hello Miguel,
Looking forward, I would like to propose the inclusion of kuibit in the Einstein Toolkit.
That would be a great addition I think,
If possible would you create an "enhancement" ticket via:
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/new
proposing this (and providing a link to kuibit)? The ticket would then serve as a record keeping point for the process.
The rules and regulation for contributing code are here:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/contribute.html
As far as I know, 5-10 people are actively using kuibit as their main tool to interface
If they and you have used it in published work (and this work can be named) then this would already check (half of) the boxes:
* "Components should be of sufficient quality to be used for peer-reviewed and published science. " * "the Einstein Toolkit components should be of current interest to the community."
The next release of the Einstein Toolkit is far in the future, so there is time to incorporate any feedback/suggestion that the community might have. I will be happy to work towards the goal of including kuibit in the Einstein Toolkit.
Actually 6 months is not that much time given that one needs at various times to wait for feedback and needs to find persons willing to serve as reviewers etc., so getting things proposed soon would be good.
Yours, Roland