-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello all,
On 2014-05-08 00:21, Frank Loeffler wrote:
On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 06:18:56PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
Alternatively, one could ignore this parameter for vertex centring.
Didn't think of this - probably the best solution (just mention it in the parameter description).
This came up again (same reason as before). I have now implemented the "ignore this parameter for vertex centring" option.
The parameter handling is unusual for Carpet. Eventually I will want to move the parameter into Carpet and have it tell CarpetLib about it in the same way the CarpetLib learns about the refinement centering. This will deprecate the parameter in CarpetLib and I may completely remove the user_higher_order_restriction parameter in favor of using only (instead of in addition to) the restriction_order_space parameter.
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.