I think the gallery examples differs from previous weeks? I think I was trading BBH with some other test?
--Steve
On 10/19/2023 9:35 AM, Steven R. Brandt wrote:
Present: Steve, Peter, Sam, Zach, Leo
Release Gallery Examples - TOV is Peter - BBH is Steve - Roland might have students for the other three? Tests - Need to be run - Clusters: Stampede2 isn't listed, and Delta and Anvil are added. - Release name: Lise Meitner https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lise_Meitner - Autogenerated codes need to be regenerated, Leo will do it
Mailing list moderation - Remind Roland to send Peter the password
Unanswered question on the mailing list - Need answer for Enzo. Roland was going to answer? - Ticket 2749: Leo says he fixed it. - Ticket 2647: One of Zach's students is looking at that in Grail (sp) - Ticket 2609: Steve thinks he approved PR for Roland
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users