Hi,
I am trying to build Einstein Toolkit on my laptop with Ubuntu 18.04, i5 8th Gen using the instructions on the git page: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTutorial.ipynb
While building the toolkit using ./simfactory/bin/sim build -j<N> --thornlist ../einsteintoolkit.th, where I used N=2, I get the following error:
------------------------------------------------------ There were 3 errors during execution of the CST These must be corrected before compilation can proceed ------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------ Warnings were generated during execution of the CST ------------------------------------------------------
CST error in /home/abhishek/Cactus/lib/sbin/CST (at 322) -> Missing thorn ExternalLibraries/BLAS
CST error 2: -> Thorn 'LAPACK' requires the capability 'BLAS'. Please add a thorn that provides 'BLAS' to your ThornList or remove 'LAPACK' from it !
CST error 3: -> Thorn 'LORENE' requires the capability 'BLAS'. Please add a thorn that provides 'BLAS' to your ThornList or remove 'LORENE' from it !
------------------------------------------------------
/home/abhishek/Cactus/lib/make/make.configuration:212: recipe for target '/home/abhishek/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data/make.thornlist' failed make[1]: *** [/home/abhishek/Cactus/configs/sim/config-data/make.thornlist] Error 1 Makefile:260: recipe for target 'sim' failed make: *** [sim] Error 2
Can anyone please provide some insight on how to proceed from here to solve this?
Thanks!
Abhishek