Hi Shamim,
Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key: This is related to X11 forwarding and authentication. The MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 is an authentication scheme used by X11, the Linux windowing system. When you're trying to run a program that requires graphical output on a remote machine, the X11 system uses these "magic cookies" to authenticate the user. If there's a mismatch or the key is invalid, you will be denied permission.
We believe the segmentation fault is probably due to running a parameter file on a computer that doesn't have enough memory. The error file seemed to indicate running on a laptop.
-Zach
* * * Zachariah Etienne Assoc. Prof. of Physics, U. of Idaho Adjunct Assoc. Prof. of Physics & Astronomy, West Virginia U. https://etienneresearch.com https://blackholesathome.net
On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 6:34 AM Shamim Haque 1910511 shamims@iiserb.ac.in wrote:
Hello all,
I am trying to use the bbig.par parameter file to extract the metric and thermodynamic information for an isolated star ID from Lorene. This parfile is available in Meudon_Mag_NS/par folder.
I tried this par file with the given Lorene ID. It is supposed to exit after iter 0 with IO outfiles. However, it does not give the requested outputs upon completion of the simulation. I can see the Lorene information is read correctly in the out file, but I am unable to find out the problem.
I need some help with this. I have attached the parfile, ID, outfile and error file for reference.
Regards Shamim Haque Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Department of Physics IISER Bhopal ᐧ _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users