Hi, GetComponents was not handling carriage returns properly, which was messing up the parsing routine. It has been fixed, and I have confirmed that it works with a thornlist that has CRs.
Eric
On Apr 10, 2010, at 3:25 PM, Allen Gabrielle wrote:
Begin forwarded message:
From: Bruno Coutinho Mundim bcmsma@astro.rit.edu Date: April 8, 2010 1:54:27 PM EDT To: Peter Diener diener@cct.lsu.edu Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] Einstein Toolkit test.
On a related issue: I just downloaded the GetComponents script from
http://cactuscode.org/download/GetComponents
and run on this updated thornlist and got the following message:
./GetComponents -a einsteintoolkit.th
Unrecognized checkout type: cvs
Any ideas of what went wrong?
Thanks, Bruno.
Peter Diener wrote:
Hi,
The last couple of days I have been going through the instructions on the Einstein toolkit web pages in order to make sure that all parameter files are working. During this process I had to modify 2 of the parameter files (committed yesterday) and add a couple of thorns to einsteintoolkit.th in order to run the black hole parameter files. I have attached the updated thornlist to this e-mail, since I'm not sure exactly where to put it.
With these updates I was able to configure and compile cactus on queenbee and run all 3 parameter files:
static_tov.par ks-mclachlan.par qc0-mclachlan.par
Cheers,
Peter
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users