On 03/26/2015 11:58 AM, Roland Haas wrote:
On 2015-03-23 03:19, Maxim Barkov wrote:
Dear Rhaas,
Please find in attachment make.HWLOC.defn. I used nightly version. Release version 2014_11 not compiled proper.
2014_11 builds on freshly installed Ubuntu 14.04.2 virtual machine for me. You may have to avoid installing libnuma-dev and hwloc-dev however.
Basically you are hit by this bug:
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1717
the only know fix so far is to add -lnuma either to your option list's LDFLAGS or (possibly, not sure if this will work) to add "numa" to EXTRA_LIBS in the option list.
With the installed numa packages I don't hit this issue (I don't need to build hwloc or add any flag to make it work). So you could try to have installed the following packages as well:
libnuma-dev:amd64 libnuma1:amd64 numactl
that might free you from adding the -lnuma options in the optionlist as Roland suggested.
Cheers, Bruno.
Yours, Roland
_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users