Hello Geroni,
This is the figure I was talking about.
From the error message there is already a simulation set up there.
You should be able to either manually delete it using
rm -r /home/f/simulations/helloworld
or using
./simfactory/bin/sim purge helloworld
Though given that you said you tried to eliminate the simulations folder and I did not help I am a bit unsure if either of my two suggestions will help.
See
http://simfactory.org/info/documentation/userguide/commands.html
for a short list of commands.
Which simulations folder did you remove? The one in /home/f ?
Yours, Roland
PS Textual copy&pate is vastly preferred over images since it lets me copy and past the paths rather than having to type them in.
Geroni Francesco
Da: Francesco Geroni Inviato: giovedì 25 marzo 2021 12:26 A: users@einsteintoolkit.org users@einsteintoolkit.org Oggetto: Problems with the ET tutorial
Hello there! I'm trying to configure ET for the first time and there's an annoying error which I can't resolve. During the compilation of the CactusTutorial I came up with the problem in the figure. I tried to eliminate the folder "simulations" (not knowing if it is a good idea) but with no succeed. What can I do? Thanks in advance and best regars; Geroni Francesco