Hello Konrad,
SimulationTools has its own issue tracker:
https://simulationtools.org/support.html
you may be able to find help there as well. It is where the author provides help with SimulationTools.
Your issue sounds somewhat similar to issue #80 to me (but I am not a SimulationTools user so have not real basis for that guess):
https://bitbucket.org/simulationtools/simulationtools/issues/80/cant-read-ad...
Yours, Roland
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with loading the data from the simulation via the SimulationTools. I have confirmed that there is data available, but cannot load it to a variable via ReadGridFunction. Below I'm copying the notebook's content up to the point where I cannot load the data.
*SimulationTools`$SimulationPath = {"C:\Users\Seven\Desktop\BBH_run_01"};*
*FindGridFunctions["BBH_run_01"]* "admbase-curv", "admbase-lapse", "admbase-metric", \ "carpetreduce-weight", "grid-coordinates", \ "ml_admconstraints-ml_ham", "ml_admconstraints-ml_mom", \ "weylscal4-psi4i_group", "weylscal4-psi4r_group"
*ReadIterations["BBH_run_01", "admbase-lapse", "xy"]* {0, 256, 512, 768, 1024, 1280, 1536, 1792, 2048, 2304, 2560, 2816, \ 3072, 3328, 3584, 3840, 4096, 4352, 4608, 4864, 5120, 5376, 5632, \ 5888, 6144, 6400, 6656, 6912, 7168, 7424, 7680, 7936, 8192, 8448, \ 8704, 8960, 9216, 9472, 9728, 9984, 10240, 10496, 10752, 11008, \ 11264, 11520, 11776, 12032, 12288, 12544, 12800, 13056, 13312, 13568, \ 13824, 14080, 14336, 14592, 14848, 15104, 15360, 15616, 15872, 16128, \ 16384, 16640}
*ReadRefinementLevels["BBH_run_01", "admbase-lapse", "xy"]* {0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}
*ReadTimeLevels["BBH_run_01", "admbase-lapse", "xy"]* {0}
*alpha = ReadGridFunction["BBH_run_01", "admbase-lapse", "xy", Iteration -> 4096, RefinementLevel -> 0]* Cannot find a variable named admbase-lapse in files {C:\Users\Seven\Desktop\BBH_run_01\admbase-lapse.xy.h5}; variables found are {ADMBASE::alp} in ReadGridFunction/ CallProvidedFunction/ SimulationTools`CarpetIOHDF5`GridFunctions`ReadData/ SimulationTools`CarpetIOHDF5`Private`ReadCarpetIOHDF5Components
*Trying to load ADMBASE::alp yields: * Error: Iteration 4096, RefinementLevel 0, Map None of variable ADMBASE::alp with dimensions xy not found in run BBH_run_01
The relevant file I want to load is in /BBH_run_01/admbase-lapse.xy.h5 What's the solution here? What am I doing wrong?
Best regards Konrad Topolski