Hi Frank,
I am not sure I have mpic++ installed. I get nothing in response to which mpic++ :(((( .
I have pasted a build after adding OPEN_MPI_DIR=/usr and OPEN_MPI_LIB=-lmpi to the stock debian.cfg, but the result was about the same. Must be that I don't have the debian compilers I thought I had installed a couple of days ago. Here is the paste: http://pastebin.com/F806wUz5
Comer
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 01:07:13PM -0400, Comer Duncan wrote:
attempting to build ET-Hilbert. The build goes ok until the end when I
get
some complaints and then a make failure. I attach the output toward the end. I used the stock debian.cfg file. There seems to be a problem with MPI. I have openmpi installed as suggested at the top of the debian.cfg file.
Can you please send the complete build log? I am especially interested in the configure stage of the MPI thorn. It should have found the system MPI libraries. I did try the last release on a clean Jessie VM a while back, with only minimal packages installed, and that worked, if I recall correctly.
Also, please send what the following commands return:
which mpic++ mpic++ --showme
Frank