Hello, I am new to the Einstein toolkit, so I wanted to go through the tutorial first. Unfortunately, I do not get beyond the step of building the Einstein toolkit: %%bash ./simfactory/bin/sim build -j2 --thornlist thornlists/einsteintoolkit.th
I attached the output as a text file due to its length. The output ends with: /usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/../lib/libadios2_cxx11_mpi.so.2.10: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make[1]: *** [/home/j/Cactus/lib/make/make.configuration:150: /home/j/Cactus/exe/cactus_sim] Error 1 make: *** [Makefile:265: sim] Error 2
After this cell, I cannot proceed further since the executable "cactus_sim" was not created. The step of building the Einstein toolkit assumes that SimFactory has been set up successfully. The step for configuring it, %%bash ./simfactory/bin/sim setup-silent Gives the output:
Here we will define some necessary Simulation Factory defaults.
Determining local machine name: et-juphub
--------------------SUMMARY--------------------:
[default] user = j email = j allocation = NO_ALLOCATION
------------------END SUMMARY------------------:
Contents successfully written to /home/j/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/etc/defs.local.ini
I am running the web-based tutorial, so I thought just running the Jupyter notebook cells would suffice (I tried restarting the kernel, but this did not help). Do you know how I could resolve this error? Thank you very much for your help, and best wishes, Julia