Thanks guys! The qc0-mclachlan.par file works for me, even for the latest version of the code. I'll switch to the stable branch for my own development. Cheers, Scott
%Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 6, 2011, at 2:49 AM, "Ian Hinder" ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
On 6 Aug 2011, at 04:47, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello Scott,
the file qc0-mclachlan.par in Cactus/repos/McLachlan/par worked with the *release* version of the toolkit (Curie, ET_2011_05). Results are available here: http://www.numrel.org/~rhaas3/ET_05_2011/ with a plot of the waveform http://www.numrel.org/~rhaas3/ET_05_2011/psi4_22.png
I am not sure if the current development version (trunk) will work with this parameter file.
The last I remember was that it uses RotatingSymmetry180, and there might be some problem with using this with the development version of Carpet. If you run without this symmetry, it might work.
If you want to debug your own parameter file, I suggest using the stable version of Carpet (e.g. by using the ET_2011_05 release of the ET) as the development version is not yet fully debugged.
Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
iEYEARECAAYFAk488dsACgkQF1LN8Zj+CegFtwCZATEcA5euYGHo8IckUvinY8Wh 1MYAoK7GmTFJjUOesEQk6WoDNGvYDpPF =mloi -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users